Jumia

Jumia
click banner for details

Friday 25 September 2015

Funny jokes: Caught in the refridgerator(Must Laugh)

 

A young married man named Awilo arrived at a doctor's office,complaining of serious back-pain. The doctor then examines him and then asks him series of questions
"Ok,now tell me what happened to your back?"


Awilo replies him"After my nite's duty at the local night club right,i returned home to my lovely home,thats when i heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering there I noticed my wife had been with someone and the balcony door was wide open. I then rushed out through the balcony door but couldnt find anyone.I now looked down from the balcony then i saw a man running out in lightning speed and he was dressing himself up.I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, That’s how my back was strained " 

Then a 2nd patient arrives,his name was Zimu,who looked like who had been in a car accident.
Then the doctor said
 "My former patient looked quite bad, but you look terrible.What the hell happened to you?"
Zimu replied,
 "Doc You know I have been unemployed and searching for a job for a while now. Today was the first day at my new job. I woke up late because i forgot to set my alarm,then i was running late.While getting dressed,I was running out of the building,at the same time, and you won't believe it,I was hit by a damn fridge."

Then the 3rd patient(Nosa) arrives; he looks even worse than the other two Patients,so horrible.The doctor is now shocked and askes again asks,
"What the hell gain happened to you tooooo....?"
Then Nosa answered
"Well doc this morning,I was sitting in a fridge & somebody threw it
from the 3rd floor,.........God will punish that person!!!!"
lol.........Doctor is astonished...The mischievious riddle has been solved

No comments:

Post a Comment