Jumia

Jumia
click banner for details

Saturday 10 October 2015

Joke of the day: Bad Luck!!!(Must read)

 

A woman's husband had been falling in and out of a coma for several months, yet she vehemently prayed and remained by his bedside every single day. One day, he woke up, called her up to come nearer. As she sat by his side, he whispered, eyes full of tears to her,
"You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times of my life.



 "When I got fired, you were there to support me".
 "When my business failed, you were there".

"When I got shot, you were by my side".
"When we lost the house, you stayed right here".
"When my health started failing, you were still by my side".
"You know what?" "What dear?" she asked quitely, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.
"I think you're sheer bad luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment