Jumia

Jumia
click banner for details

Thursday 8 October 2015

Jokes For Today: Beer Festival





After a Beer Festival in Luanda,Angola, all the presidents of  brewery in the state decided to go out for a beer. Cuca's president sits down and says, "Mr man please give me the world's best beer, a Cuca."



 The bartender brings a bottle of Cuca from the shelf and gives it to him. Then Eka beer's president says, "I'd like the very best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', an Eka beer." The bartender brings a bottle and gives to him.Then the Budweiser's president says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, the only one made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Budweiser." He gets it immediately. Finally the fourth guy who is The president of  Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The other brewery presidents in astonishment look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I."


















No comments:

Post a Comment