Jumia

Jumia
click banner for details

Saturday 3 October 2015

Lafta Weekend from Africamustlaugh: Hung Chow(Hilarious joke)

 

Hung Chow calls his boss at work and says,
 "Hey, boss please i cannot come to work today, I am seriously sick. I got stomach ache,headache and my feet hurt realy bad,i cant make it sir"


The boss replies, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you at work today. When I feel down like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me good sex,it Makes everything better and makes me relieved and stronger I can then go to work. You try that."
"Ok sir" Hung Chung answered...
Two hours later Hung Chow calls his boss again:
"Boss, I have done exactly as you directed,and now i feel really great. I will be at work shortly.Anyways you got a realy nice house."

lol........Thanks for reading pls comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment